Automate all processes with our customizable ready-made solution.
Not only to survive but also to succeed in today's competitive business world, Textile Industry must be updated with latest technology support and when it comes to industrial products manufacturers, there is no substitute for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
The main challenge for garments products manufacturers is in handling all the variety, complexity, and change that continually bombards them. Demand for updated variety in the products with lower cost, and with a strong performance over the entire life cycle is increasing day by day. Combined with foreign competition driving price and innovation, the industrial equipment manufacturer has a full plate.
Textile products manufacturers also face other hurdles. Customer demands on increased value with decreased costs with an ERP system that include full services and support. Industrial products manufacturing has a different way of functioning. The products are typically complex in the number of components, and sourced from a number of outside vendors. The quality management of the products also come to heavy change as simple quality metrics of the past have now been replaced with total life cycle performance, including all of the activities that occur from the production of the equipment till its final replacement.
Values Proposed by Our Customized Solution for the Textile Industry:
- Agility to adjust pricing instantly across the entire organization in response to increased supplier costs.
- Real-time decision making through easy access to key performance indicators.
- Complete visibility of inventory to meet customer and market demands.
- Combat the threat of internet competition by improving your business's online presence.
- Efficient management panel for backorder processing.
- Automated credit control, reduced work load of accounts staff and increase the speed of payments.
Industrial Manufacturing Model View:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales
- Sample Management
- Bill of Material (BoM) Management/ Recipe
- Material Production Scheduling
- Material Requirement Planning
- Purchase Management
- Production Management
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Task Management
- Plant and Machinery Maintenance Management
- Account & Finance
- Human Resource Management